Real Performance Machinery, LLC is a world class manufacturer of capital equipment for the wood production industry. Our team is comprised of industry leading experts in engineering design, manufacturing, automation, controls development, customer service, project management and support. We focus on delivering the highest standards in the industry and specializing in high value, technologically advanced machinery. Our target market segment is serving lumber mills with purpose built, solution based machinery and equipment used in primary and secondary breakdown processing.
Through industry collaboration, passion and teamwork, we will design, build and provide the highest quality and most valued products and services that meet and exceed our customer’s requirements.
To be known as the most trustworthy machinery and equipment manufacturer while providing first class customer service.
At RPM, we take pride in the level of service and quality products we provide to our valued customers. We value all of our employees and we work with a sense of urgency and dedication to deliver high quality results. Our team of Managers, Engineers, Production Professionals, and Customer Service Experts go above and beyond on every project. We maintain our high level of service and pride in our work through our People and Business Values below:
- Respect and uncompromising truth
- Be receptive to new ideas
- Give positive and constructive feedback
- Mentor unselfishly
- Earn trust and build long-term relationships with customers
- Commit to honest relationships
- Provide a safe, respectful and unified workplace
- Promote members’ success through respect, mentoring and trust
- Maintain a growing enterprise through continuous improvement
Through the use of the continual improvement process, RPM will strive to meet or exceed the requirements of our customers.
- Company wide-culture focused on quality and teamwork
- State-of-the-Art manufacturing facilities with complete mechanical and electrical engineering design, manufacturing and services including, PLC/HMI programming, on-site project management, validations, pre-sale and after-sale service, planned maintenance contracts and support
- Delivering operational excellence thru tracked metrics to reduce costs that provide higher ROI to our customers
- On-time delivery while providing customers the least amount of downtime from product delivery, installation and commissioning