RPM’s saw lube system utilizes multiple fixed displacement pumps with variable speed motors to accurately deliver the required water to each saw guide zone.
- Infinitely variable speed pumps provide precise control of flow and pressure to each lube zone independently
- Large water reservoir allows for complete control of Lube System water pressure, ensuring adequate water is delivered to the saws regardless of variations in mill water pressure and without the need for an external Booster Pump
- Integrated Saw Lube Oil mixing manifolds reduce component count
- Plugged and Broken Lube Line Detection via Motor Torque Feedback monitoring
- Monitoring and adjustments provided through easy-to-use Human Machine Interface
- Fully self-contained and skid-mounted, requires minimal controls integration and external connection points